WHY MY BLOG....!

I have been in Sales over 25 years. Driven and Flown many Miles while Staying in hundreds of Hotels. I have an Expert perspective about Life on the Road being the "Traveling Salesman". Now, wanting to be Successful at Home.....Enjoy the read...!

Search This Blog

February 2, 2010

The Extinction of the Traveling Salesman- Part 2

Yes the Traveling Salesman of the last 30 years is Going Extinct...! 
I have seen the Rise and Fall of many technologies in my sales career.  All have used and successfully nurtured the Outside salesman. Until about 5 years ago. You could say an awakening of Thrift has hit Corporate Sales Management. The cry being "How can we Sell More and Pay Less" to our Revenue source the Sales Stiff?
 
If you have been a Territory Manager for anyone you have seen the changes in your treatment by your company. But, what about the Changes in the Federal Tax Laws? It use to be that we could write off most things done out of a Home Office. Not any more! 

My account tells me that 2010 will end the advantages to having the Remote office with Corporate America. And for this reason the Baby Boomer will be the Last generation of Outside Sales Warrior....!

A year ago I hit a travel wall and had to make a decision. Do I keep traveling at this pace or end up divorced? So, what do I do and where do I turn to Next...?


Great question I think every person in this "Recession" is considering...?

My decision was pretty easy. I liked working from home and needed to spend more time with my family. But, I had to find a Business model that would create a source of "Residual Income".


I can't effort to invest enough right now in order to have true residual income.

I needed to find a Home Based Internet Solution. And I found One.

No Large investment with a amazing amount of education and mentoring..!

Click the link to the Right    outsmartthisrecession.com
See what a successful business model looks like......and, Good Luck in 2010.
Kevin Flanagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me Know What You think of this Post, Please...?