WHY MY BLOG....!

I have been in Sales over 25 years. Driven and Flown many Miles while Staying in hundreds of Hotels. I have an Expert perspective about Life on the Road being the "Traveling Salesman". Now, wanting to be Successful at Home.....Enjoy the read...!

Search This Blog

June 20, 2012

Hey Travelers- is TSA Really Human or An Alien Life Form. Can you tell Me…who’s Laughing?

Hey Travelers- is TSA Really Human or An Alien Life Form. Can you tell Me…who’s Laughing?

by | on June 21, 2012

My blog name is The Road Warrior….for good reason. I have been on the road for over 25 years. I fly often and have seen all security changes since 9/11. Now come On….. TSA is Pretty Screwed Up…..Right….!!

Here is the definition of the organization…..The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that exercises authority over the security of the traveling public in the US.

This a Massive Understatement….. Exercises Authority……most were bagging groceries before they got hired. The training program has to be about a week…..they never know what to do next…!! Their TRUE Mission is: to Kill any fun you were going to have on your Trip. Make you sweat over the time to get to your gate and make your flight….RUN…!!

The Belt… We all line up like CATTLE and HALF Strip so we can parade in front of a Scowling, Unhappy Persons who are very sick of Looking at the Rest of US….AS WE are wanting to get away and can’t. THAT IT…..they are Jealous….? Or they're aliens and we need to take over again….. Something to ponder..

The Machine- Why do we wait for our luggage/laptop’s and tub of personal belongings to be sucked into the Bowls of the SCANNER…..Like we are waiting for the Birth of Our First Child….?? Are we really that desperate to Comply to TSA rules….NO.

The Pat Down- Like something from a Bad Prison movie..Put your feet on the colored Shoe Marks and prepare For..TSA’s Probe, Stroke, and Squeeze….All in the Name of HOMELAND SECURITY.

I told one Guy at Atlanta Airport either he take me to dinner or get his hand out of my crotch. Of course he thought I was crazy. I asked him….how would you like me to search you up and down like a barber pole….and you stand perfectly still…? Never got an answer….makes me laugh NOW.

You Have to admit……if you watch all these miserable people affectively making Our lives a mess for a few hours…it is Kinda Funny….!! Our Tax Dollars are going to Self Torture…..From...
 The Friendly Skies…..!!


Think of this post the next time you are heading to the Airport…OK..?

Happy Travels during these Summer Months…..HAVE FUN

Let me know what you think of this post…..Share it with others…. Semper Fi.

Check out my link….. http://bit.ly/yX9rxj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me Know What You think of this Post, Please...?