WHY MY BLOG....!

I have been in Sales over 25 years. Driven and Flown many Miles while Staying in hundreds of Hotels. I have an Expert perspective about Life on the Road being the "Traveling Salesman". Now, wanting to be Successful at Home.....Enjoy the read...!

Search This Blog

June 13, 2012

Sometimes We just FORGET We Are Great....!!

http://youtu.be/jNxx8tWSRp4

I attended The First EN National Meeting. IT WAS AWESOME....!! WHY...? Culture, Success and Caring people making a difference in others lives. But, I came away with this

I Forgot about MY life when I WAS great.....then, Life goes by and We choose to settle for less. Eagles will forget How to Fly and Soar when Caged long enough....!! Are you that Eagle...?? I
was...!

I learned to be the Lesser Guy......NO MORE....Step into your Own Greatness. Having a circle of friends that can support and push you to grow. Is the most importatnt thing. Rising Tides float ALL Boats. I now have that and my days are changing for the Better. It's EXCITING again..


About Me: I have been in Outside Sales for 30 years. All the travel and time away just cost me a Marriage. I had to find a business in order to Stay off the road. I found Empower Network and I will
never look back.


I know you have had Better Days.....it Is a Big Choice not to follow along with what life hands you. Life isn't handing you Anything.....We pick to be Where we Are....!!


SO WHAT....NOW WHAT......?

For the Price of a Large Pizza....You can CHANGE your Life....Click Here NOW

/almostasecret.php?id=kjflanag376


I NEED YOU WITH ME....TODAY.....Former Marine.....looking to help you find your dreams.....Today.......!!! Take ACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me Know What You think of this Post, Please...?